The Southern African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) is the definitive association for members of the inbound tourism industry. It is a member-driven association that spans all sectors including accommodation, transport, tour and adventure operators, publicity associations and other tourism services.
Who is SATSA
- SATSA is a member-driven credibility association that strives to set the highest standards in the Tourism Industry
- We strive to maintain our three key qualities in all of the work we do: credibility, value and authority.
- Using a SATSA member provides peace of mind for those who seek to do business with credible tourism partners
- Members undergo a strict registration process and are required to sign and agree to abide by a Code of Conduct
What is SATSA’s purpose?
- To provide buyers with quality advice and references to assist them in making an informed decision in their selection of suppliers
- To provide our members with key services and benefits as well as representation at local, regional and international trade shows and conferences
- To lobby on issues that impact members businesses and profitability
SATSA’s membership currently number 734 companies.